Plants have and will always be a significant part of a house. Whether you live in a studio apartment or have a lavish house with a big yard, you cannot complete the house without having trees and plants in it. While some people prefer keeping plants outside their home, on the other hand, some like to have small planters on the windows and tables in the interiors of their house.
As much thought as you put into choosing a plant for your house, similarly, you should choose aesthetically pleasing wholesale ceramic pots that can add to the beauty of your house. But a lot has been said and talked about plastic and ceramic pots. Often people find themselves confused and stuck between choosing either of these pots. So, this article can help you to understand which plant pots are better depending on the type of plants you choose to place in your garden. Scroll down to learn some exciting facts about planting.
How to choose a planter depending on the plant?
Each plant has different needs. Some would require more soil, water, air, and sunlight. In contrast, others would have different needs. When you compare earthen, plastic, and ceramic pots, you must give importance to the amount of water required by a particular plant that you desire to place in the planter.
Ceramic pots are considered an all-arounder as they manage to maintain the dampness in the soil without creating excessive moisture, which ruins the plant. Below are some points that justify why ceramic planters are an excellent choice for your house plants.
Potential benefits of using a ceramic pot
- Ceramic pots come with drainage holes which allow plants to get more air and space to breathe. You can use a stone or pebble to close the hole, but the holes help with plant growth.
- Ceramic pots are heavier than plastic pots. Also, they do not break easily like earthen pots, making them the best choice for interior and exterior plants. You can’t move them quickly, and even if they fall, they won’t break like earthen pots.
- While choosing a ceramic pot, always pay attention to its diameter. The more space it offers to the plant, the better chance it will have to grow.
- If you choose to plant in ceramic pots, you will have to water your plants often to maintain moisture.
- Uncoated ceramic pots allow more air to reach the plant’s roots, resulting in profitable growth.
Ceramic pots are the preferred choice because not only do they help in managing plant growth, they also have an aesthetic appeal about them that contributes to modifying the beauty of your home. You can find wholesale ceramic pots online in various sizes, colours, designs, and structures.
Depending on which type of plant you choose to grow or where you decide to place the planter, you can purchase ceramic pots. Small ceramic pots look elegant on the centretable, dining table, and window of your house. Whereas much bigger pots can be placed on the corners of the room to grow significantly larger plants and shrubs.
Look for creative gardening ideas online and create a warm and fresh home environment to relax and relish. As you shop for ceramic pots online, ensure that you read the term and policies of the store before purchasing. The store must offer flexible returns and replacements at their expense if you receive a damaged product. So, carefully read the reviews before trusting online retailers to buy pots and planters.